Sunday 7 June 2020

Do you mix dry and wet dog food and what are the pros/cons? ?  

Do you mix dry and wet dog food and what are the pros/cons? ?  

answers 0:Do you mix dry and wet dog food and what are the pros/cons? ?answers 1:I mix the two if my Sheltie does not show interest in the dry food alone. I never feed my dogs straight wet food, because it messes with their digestive system and makes them potty more. I think mixing it makes the dry food moisten.You can also try warm milk or gravy to give it some different taste.answers 2:I feed only wet food and not the canned stuff either. My dogs get wholesome fresh food. They chew after every meal and we have the cleanest whitest teeth. You can brush dog's teeth too.answers 3:Hi! :)You are right to ask about what are the pros and cons of it. Everyone seems to have a different opinion. My dogs vet actually recomends a little canned food a day. If you give to much it can make a dog! become picky and only want the canned food. It can help a picky eater eat kibble also though. Some people worry about dental problems with the canned. I feed both high quality kibble (free choice) and canned food (as a snack), and have had great results....answers 4:I leave dry food down at all times and feed canned,fresh or frozen food as a supplemental treat.answers 5:I guess I only gave my dog soft food when he was a puppy. I only give him dry food now, and treats. One person told me that soft food is not good for their teeth? I don't know if this helped....answers 6:mix dry wet dog food prosconsanswers 7:We often do to get our Dane to eat, as she is very picky. Our dry food is much better for her then the canned food. It is bad to feed them just canned food, as they need the Dry food to keep their teeth clean and healthy.answers 8:Of course you can, a little canned wet makes dry kibble more appealing to most dogs.The main thing is to feed good food, not supermarke! t junk that is mostly corn meal - read the ingredients, make s! ure the dry kibble has meat listed as the first ingredient.You get good kibble at feed stores or large pet stores, not supermarkets. I feed my dogs Canidae chicken and rice with a little canned Canidae chicken and rice mixed in - they love it and do very well on it....answers 9:Yes i do. My dogs are on a vet recommended wet dog food and I always mix some dry with it. It keeps them regular and fills them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment