Friday 3 April 2020

Can you please tell me about your experience buying cars on ebay?

Donovan Stallons: I do plenty of inspections for people buying cars on Ebay. Oh, did I say that I would not buy there myself?

Toshia Metzker: hi, i bought one car on ebay, nice golf, bought it for £102, sold it for £350 a few days later! it had every single receipt that was ever spent on the vehicle from the day of being registered! it was a good buy and a pleasant experience! i sold my fiat punto on ebay! got what it was worth, but shortly after the auction end, i received an email from the guy who had bought it, telling me that he lived in horsham (i live in manchester) he was 17 years old, and hadnt even past his driving test! when asked how he was supposed to collect the vehicle, (because we stated clearly where we were situated and collect only available) he said 'dunno'. anyway, his father then bailed him out and offered us a couple of hundred quid to drive the car down there, and make our own way back, which we did! not such a pleasant experience! check, an! d double check the info in the ad, and be prepared that not everthing is what it seems! be prepared for a let down just in case!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment