Tuesday 21 April 2020

what audio hardware is required for Windows Movie Maker?

Maryland Gareau: dont use it torrent vegas or adobe premier.

Sheree Hipwell: What Audio hardware is on the Motherboard? You may have deleted something like a a Realtec program that identifies and enables the hardware. Check your Device Manager in the Control panel. any yellow marks mean that you need a driver. More details and We can help more.

Travis Colomb: WMM sucks, I HATE it, but LOVE it at the same time its like an abusive boyfriend, and we're all the redneck lady who says, But I LUUUV heem. It has the potential to be a great program but it lacks stability. I cant think of a better FREE video editing program out there and im not about to spend hundreds of dollars on good video editing software because alot of the time they still dont touch the POTENTIAL abilities of WMM.I dont know what is wrong with your audio but my guess is that its just WMM being WMM, crashing. Im not being dramatic, I have had three computers that have this issue, Two of the Thre! e were straight out of the box....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment