Wednesday 8 April 2020

Car Insurance.?

Germaine Tieken: Geico. So easy a caveman can do it.

Marylee Lucks: All insurance coverage is different. My policy states that anyone driving my car is covered, but I have full coverage. When my son got his first vehicle, it was a little cheaper to add him to my policy rather than him getting his own policy. Car insurance for males under 25 years old is expensive. Their accident rate is much higher. Your insurance agent should be able to give you the comparison on your own policy and being added to your parents .

Dawn Saha: it would really help if you read the link. my dad has AAA for like 5 years+ and has my mom and 2 bros. and has like 3-4 cars. how much a month for a 17 yr driver.

Dedra Furguson: I recommend one to try this web page where you can get rates from the best companies: http://INSURE-HELP.COM/index.html?src=2YAcmxzcDX02RE :Car Insurance.?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...Can someone please answer this. IF possible,,, a! ny insurance pros. thanks. AAA is closed today.Update: it would really help if you read the link. my dad has AAA for like 5 years+ and has my mom and 2 bros. and has like 3-4 cars. how much a month for a 17 yr driver.Follow 5 answers...Show more

Long Woltjer: Get insurance quotes

Tijuana Tatsak: Just for your information.Most insurance companies require that a minor child be on the policy for any coverage to be applied to a parent's vehicle. So, don't drive your mom's car unless you are on the policy. An accident could leave her without coverage and a huge loss.This is definitely something to call the insurer about....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment