Tuesday 5 May 2020

Is saying "I meant something else" an excuse for poor behavior?

Tosha Tawney: Sounds like jealousy to me tell them to put their brain in gear before putting their mouth in gear.or theysound like trouble makers I have known a few when I called them on what they said,like you did It was awhole new ball game for instance someone was saying something about me to my son I said give me the phone well she hung up fast because she knows I would have blasted her A@@.You are not the geek i,they are.

Dalia Causby: It's easier in charge the dog than accountable themselves! Dogs are intelligent by nature however want training to be taught things that are not in their normal nature akin to eating, barking, and many others. Dogs ought to be proven tips on how to behave and if shown adequately and the regiment is held to, the puppies will be taught swiftly. Lazy house owners perpetually need to blame the canine as if they are born knowing to do the whole lot the owner wishes! Sickening....Show more

Lyman Gauld: It sounds like they have n! o manners and you probably can't change them. Just be thankful you know how to behave and ignor them best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment