Thursday 7 May 2020

should I drop my land line phone and just use my cell phone?

Ismael Sixon: Depends on what you want... I use my landline as a hotline for all those spammers, that want to call me for random stuff. But you COULD drop your landline, and just use a google voice number instead. www.google.com/voice

Thurman Buege: My landline is 70 a month nd my cell is 45 a month with the SAME features (both with bell *YUCK*) I think it be more worth sticking with a cell then a landline, unless you talk ALOT.

Dexter Dicostanzo: The only problem with relying solely on a cell phone is that in the event of a large scale emergency (earthquake, hurricane, etc.), you won't have service. The cell system is swamped at such times and it's normal for most callers to be denied a connection. No access to 911 or anything else.U-verse phone service is either $20 or $35, depending on whether you want unlimited long distance, and it's no more bogged down during emergencies than your normal landline phone, which tends to work through just about anything s! hort of a cable cut. Sometimes even then....Show more

Jorge Detlefs: I dropped my land line years ago and haven't missed it a bit. Just use the cell phone.And definitely switch to AT&T U-verse. It is so much better than Comcast. You'll save by having those things bundled together. Besides, I had Comcast for a while and it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment