Sunday 10 May 2020

Should I buy a 3DS handheld game console or not?

Mack Ukich: Well, I know it sounds stupid, just don't care if they make a new console. I felt annoyed I didn't get a 3DS XL but at least I've got something.So cut long story short, get it.

Zora Mazzie: relies upon what you performed on the Wii. in case you merely caught with wii activities then dont worry procuring a console. in case you performed the Nintendo great 3 ( Mario Zelda Metroid) 3ds may be a reliable selection. in case you performed the hipster video games (Xenoblade, not greater Heroes, Muramasa) then the two the psvita or 3ds might artwork.

Sherita Gallati: Get it if you have the money for it. I know I dont have a 3DS yet, and am also stuck in your situation! HAHA!BUT I will be getting a 3DS or 3DS XL when the game comes out, thats for sure, because I have the money.You should sit and wait till the game comes around, and around a few weeks from the game coming out, you should get the 3DS, or whatever new 3DS comes out around that time since that ! will be the near future. Dont buy it right now, buy it when we get closer to the release date, that way you will know if some other DS system comes out after the 3DS or not. Also depends on your money....Show more

Johnnie Pummill: well if you see other games that you want with it then you probably should get it. if pokemon is the only thing you want then you should wait on it for while until the game gets closer to the launch. they might release a new handheld soon and there might be games that you want on that also.

Rosalva Steinmann: I don't think that Nintendo will release another handheld system for another three or four years. The only thing that may he done is a newer model of the Nintendo 3DS. If you can't decide between a Nintendo 3DS and a 3DS XL, see which is easier for you to handle. I owned both. The Nintendo 3DS is more portable, but my hands hurt after playing for a short time. I don't have this problem with the Nintendo 3DS XL, though. The di! splay on a Nintendo 3DS XL isn't bad as some say. I prefer th! e larger screens for a better view and larger Touch Screen. Hope you go through with your plan. The Nintendo 3DS is a great handheld system....Show more

Hermina Ketring: you shall buy Nintendo 3ds .. and then Wii U :D

No comments:

Post a Comment