Sunday 16 August 2020

After you do your laundry....?

Alise Rutgers: I put it away. I can not stand laundry wrinkling in the bottom of my clothes basket!

Margart Stimpert: The ability to have an orgasm upon command

Janean Guz: because the roll is always in the box back end first. if you start pulling them and turning them around you wont have that problem anymore. man...some people never learn.

Mel Crapo: Fold it, iron it and put it away straight away.

Lindsey Zanardi: i'll agree with that...it happens to me all the time!

Hyman Coren: I throw it somewhere...

Hal Rouse: Magic"Kegel the Magnificent" will now flex his pelvic floor to produce wonderous Russian Nesting Doll-Hershey's Kisses, each smaller than the next!

Kandi Lough: through having a mental break down... self harm. blaaah :(

Alvaro Oare: i might desire to be that super, crimson cherry on perfect. you be responsive to, the single which you put in your mouth and lap your tongue around for 10 minutes till now devouring i! t! hahaha you will possibly nicely be the mattress of whipped cream that I take a seat upon. How does that sound? Sandy :O)

Clare Hoard:

Burt Cheevers: after a while, i put it away

Particia Thorton: Put it away, I'm just a neat freak.

Florencia Manolakis: I live out of the basket for sure.

Indira Wassell: Put it away!!

Theresia Fashaw: Yeah that always happens!!! Also when you drop toast it always lands butter side down!!!!

Jayson Brod: ugh... I lay out everything, and then usually go to sleep like that... get to putting it up when I can.

Jonie Lauria: sex with strangers

Pamela Meno: I would like to have a Gene Simmons tongue and a John Holmes male member.

Antone Youla: Amrud, Sour Girl makes me wish I had three hands too.

Phil Kuarez: I think I would like to be Lobster Woman, with my pinchy claws coming right out of my bewbs.Freaks rock.

Bo Perham: That's an easy one to solve, next time open the othe! r end first.

Lilli Kochel: I just want to be the woman w! ith the 3 breasts. you know from total recall. i can't get her out of my head.

Dorethea Beaston: The Edward Sissorhands,, look alike dude

Spencer Heidtbrink: I hang, fold & put it away!!

Samara Siewers: Being shot out of giant beavers....

Jimmie Doerfler: I put it away most of the time

Ollie Hamiel: I try one side then realise I need to try the other one..i hate that

Wally Gower: I put it away.

Rodrigo Pezley: I would be able to shove 6 quarters is each nostril

Lino Cawthorne: Licking my forehead as a demo of my tongue's length/dexterity.

Rivka Killmer: right after "laundry day", for like 3 days I live out of a basket but after that I'll put it away, so I guess both :)

Cliff Jacoby: cutting >

Myron Leftwich: then, if it opened on the first end you try, then life would be boring and simple. I guess, it's also my luck, I do that all the time.

Gennie Shauer: i like cu lookin's answer i too would like to be! able to pick up coins with my vaJJ but then id show the audience how i can drop them in the slot machines and pull the lever too......ill open a beer for you...:) (bottles)

Herma Ellebrecht: baskets baby :)

Miguel Koczela: throat punches

No comments:

Post a Comment