Sunday 23 August 2020

Has anyone heard of Azurevenue Holdings Limited?  

Has anyone heard of Azurevenue Holdings Limited?  

answers 0:I just got offered a position at Azurevenue Holdings Limited and want to make sure it's legit. Have any of you been offered the position? And if so, did you like it? What kind of work is it? They also say they offer health benefits but are they good benefits? Thanks!answers 1:I just received an offer from them as well. I really do find it strange there is no information on this company. The job sounds to good to be true. I just want to know if the HR person was named Fred A Wright that sent you the offer.answers 2:yes I got the same offer but I dont really understand their business do you?answers 3:Responses to Questions: Hey guys, thanks for the answers. I've researched as much as I can about the company and can't really find much information. Although, the information I have found, doesn't make it fishy or illegal. A few ! people have stated they have worked for this company before and the pay is good, it's just hard work. Also, they offer benefits, including health and dental, 401k, stock options, and a leadership plan. Whether these are real benefits or legit, I'm not to sure yet. I accepted the job offer and will start working for them soon. I'm biting the bullet and we'll see where it leads me. I'm in a position where I need more money, and to make more money, sometimes you have to take the risk. I just hope this risk doesn't make my situation worse. I am asking a lot of questions and saving every answer I get. I print screen everything through their system so I have proof of all the information and answers I'm given. I will keep this q...answers 4:there is a website that they have, i have submitted the email i got to the security part of careerbuilder.com for them to check up on it but from what it seems it seems okay to meanswers 5:I received the same job offer as you all for 'executive! assistant' and when i clicked the attachment 'employment appl! ication' it states on the app that you are subject to submitting bank account information' and when i replied to Fred Wright asking him is this mandatory he replied 'yes' that's the only way they'll pay you b/c paper checks can take 10-14 business days b/c they are overseas..long story short...my gut is telling me this is fishy and usually my gut feeling is right. If there is a way i can open a totally new bank account information and have it set up to where you can ONLY have incoming stuff and not outgoing i'd do it, but i'm too broke to be taking chances....answers 6:I worked for them. Not bad, not perfect, yeah. I had to quit cause I was offered a job of my dreams and now I'm a happy guy. Is there any specific information you'd like to know?answers 7:I got the same job offer as well and it is very strange if you ask me. There is almost no information about this company on the web. It looks like they just came into existence on Jan 25th...The question is, did either of y! ou apply? And are you on career builder by chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment