Thursday 20 August 2020

First time being pregnant and wanting to know if I can be induced?  

First time being pregnant and wanting to know if I can be induced?  

answers 0:I'm 20 at the moment and I have AHCCCS (pronounced access) its an insurance, but any who, at the age of 21, you cant have dental, my birthday is right around the time I'll be having the baby and wanted to be induced on the day of my due date so I can still use my dental before its too late. I have wisdom teeth and cavities that need to be taken care of. Does anybody know if I can be induced?..even if I tell my doctor all of that?answers 1:You can get all that dental stuff done while pregnant..........answers 2:They won't do it unless you're overdue.answers 3:BY law now, if there is no medical reason to induce a labor before 39 weeks,t he doctors aren't suppose to do it. Just having cavities and wisdom teeth wouldn't be reason unless something was severely wrong with them to the point of being infected and that was creating an unsafe condit! ion for you the baby or both. It's a touchy situation. In some cases cavities and tooth extractions can happen while pregnant. No xrays. But since you are wanting it to be your due date, you can opt for the week before your due date and they can do that without any medical reason and that would give you and extra week. Hopefully that helps you....answers 4:You could talk to your doctor about being induced but I do not think they will do it. Most doctors will want more of a reason than that to induce you even though you will be full term.answers 5:That's really up to you and your doctor, but it's not a good idea to get an induction unless there is a medical need pertaining to the baby, not your teeth. Inductions can sometimes lead to unnecessary c-sections, and besides that, when you have a newborn, you may have a hard time getting dental work. Maybe you should focus more on the baby and what the baby needs right now.answers 6:Oh my ..... you seem like you need to do alot of! research my dear. Inducing makes your contractions unnaturall! y longer, stronger and closer together, therefore raising your risk of recieving more intervention such as pain meds (which slows your labor down, so then you need more Pitocin, but then the meds wear off, so you need another dose, which in turn slows down labor again, resulting in fetal distress, so suddenly your sent for an emergency cesarean, and unable to drive or walk upstairs for 6 weeks. Allllll because of your dental plan.)That being said, you should be able to be induced on your due date, or the day after. Im assuming your under your parents' dental plan ? Is there no insurance at your place of employment, or your boyfriends ? (If you have either ?) I understand that dentists are extremely expensive but I dont think a valid reason to force your child to come before he/she is baked because of wisdom teeth and cavities is legit....

No comments:

Post a Comment